Friday, June 8, 2007

surviving the storm

so how many times have I heard how God see's through our storms of life and that He is always taking care of us. No matter how many times I heard it, I didnt fully understand it until last night in Joplin, MO. Shane and I (on our way to St. Louis) were traveling through a severely severe Tornadic storm that very well could have crushed us at any given moment. In the midst of the chaos and midnight darkness we cried out to the Lord and proclaimed the Truth that He see's through every storm and can send angels to protect us. All for His glory!!! We made it through and more than ever I believe that He can see through the darkest of clouds and can protect us from the fiercest of attacks. "because of His GREAT MERCY we surrender ourselves as living sacrafices" Thank you Lord!! What a great experience!!

2 comments:

John and Natalee Warren said...

I love the idea of a blog! ITs perfect for you! Praise the Lord for keeping you safe, I am so thankful He did! I didn't know ya'll were traveling so we will pray for you two! I cant' wait to see you next week! I will have time during the day on THursday and Friday, so maybe you can take some time off to hang out or I we can grab lunch and I can help you work! ;-) Love you tons! Nat

katie said...

yeah, family wedding!!! I would love to spend time with you while your in. And I would love to plant some flowers with you. I will save an especially fun one!! :) Give me a shout early next week and we can figure it all out. Love you!!!