Friday, December 28, 2007

Mexico Bound

Hello All! I hope this finds everyone enjoying the holiday season...I know that I have.
Well, a lot has transpired over the last couple of weeks culminating into a mission trip that I will be taking over the month of January to Chiapas, Mexico. Long story short, I will be heading back to Chiapas with the Wilson Family (Julie has been my mentor for a couple of years) and returning in early February. I believe that this trip has been totally orchestrated by the Lord after experiencing all of the amazing things He has done to make it happen. I know that He has a lot in store for me while I am at the mission. I realize that this opportunity has come at a unique time in my life, at what seems to be the end of a very long chapter. The Lord has so faithfully sanctified my heart over this past year and I believe that the time in Mexico will be sealing what He has done. And so, I will be leaving on January 1st. I will regularely update my blog with news and pictures of the journey. Love you all!!

2 comments:

John and Natalee Warren said...

Whoa! We are flying back to Dallas on the first and then driving to lbk on the 2nd...guess I won't get to see you unless our we overlap at dfw by chance. Call me, I would love to know how to pray for you while you are gone!

amy (metz) walker said...

Don't forget your promise to post pics and updates because I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening in your world!!!

I'm so glad you have this opportunity!